Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Why Abenson Is Still A Name You Can Trust

I recently purchased (out of the earnings I've made from first few months of practice) an LG 32" LED edge-lit LCD TV, from an Abenson store in BiƱan, Laguna. Like a good consumer soldier I did my research, canvassed brands, made benchmarks with other models of the same tier, asked for a demo and finally paid for my tv. I got back to my dorm, tried out some of my HD movies and messed around with the controls. Lo and behold! After only 3 hours of operation I noticed a pink band/discoloration on the right side of the screen, about 2 inches in width and occupying roughly the whole right border. I decided to bring the unit back the following day as it was night time when I discovered the defect, and the store is already closed. After my clinic I went to Abenson's and told the staff about the problem. I was kinda anxious since they could try and justify that the unit was tested before I purchased it, and that the warranty should cover repairs, not the store. Fortunately, the store attendant as well as the manager were accommodating enough to tell us that it was indeed considered as manufacturer's defect and that they would replace it right away. I felt so relieved and pleased at the same time - I thought it would take days before I could get a replacement unit. Somehow, this experience reinforced my trust in Abenson. They were very prompt in finding a solution to my problem, and I went home a happy customer. I would recommend this establishment to those in search not just of quality appliances but efficient, effective and customer-oriented service as well. Great job, Abenson! You have proven your worth when it comes to customer care and satisfaction. More power and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment